Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Conference information has arrived

The 2009 NYSLAA conference information has arrived. If you're a NYSLAA member, you should receive the conference information in delivery. If you're not a NYSLAA member and would like a copy of the conference information which includes workshops, location, prices, ect....please let me know and I'll be MORE THAN HAPPY to send you the information.

If you have never attended a NYSLAA conference, I highly recommend it. It's a great opportunity to learn valuable information pertaining to your library position as well as networking with other library workers.

My goal is to have atleast 15 people from the PLS library area attend this year. Honestly I would like to see more around 50 but... I do understand that's not going to happen. You can't blame a girl for trying!

Email me - hjensen@pls-net.org and I'll send you a copy of the conference information.
Thanks!
Heidi

No comments: