Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Here's what I'm working on

Hi Everyone!

I just want to keep everyone in the loop (so to speak).
Here is what I'm "working" on for the 2008 Fall Support Staff workshop.
Working is the key word. I don't have anything set yet so please be patient. I hope to have everything finalized by the end of next week.

3 different topics will be covered -
The first two will be in the morning:
Ergonomics - How to sit properly - how to stand properly - chair height - simple exercises - ALL to help prevent workplace injuries.
and
How to communicate with the deaf and hard- of - hearing patrons.
Learn the best way to communicate and help those patrons feel welcome to your library.

The last topic will be discussed over lunch -
Blogging - Who should do it, Why, and how easy it is anyways??

Please mark your calendars and I hope to see you on on Friday, October 24th.

No comments: