Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Add a comment or suggestion

Hello Everyone!
Gearing up for the Fall Support Staff Workshop, I thought I would try something new.

Answer the poll to the right of the postings.
or
Add a comment or suggestion to this post
and I'll put your name in a drawing to win something fun!
(make sure you put your first name and library name someplace on the post so I know who to put in for the drawing)
I'm trying to see how many people read this blog.

Thanks for your support!
Heidi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the interesting articles and tips on this blog!

Cindy Costa said...

I wanted to attend the Fall Support Staff Workshop but will be on vacation. Otherwise I would definitely attend as I feel it is very important for support staff to take advantage of all that is offered to us. Cindy Wads/Gen

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting to see what's on the agenda before I decide about the Fall Support Staff Workshop. Kathi @Wood

Anonymous said...

I have attended just about all of the Fall Support Staff Workshops and have always come away with something whether it be knowledge or getting psyched about something. I have never been disappointed and neither will you! Gail @ WIL